AXIS-Y - MUGWORT PORE CLARIFYING WASH OFF PACK 100 ML
- Mugwort is made from hemlock flowers..so basically this is you getting flowers for someone you love...your skin!!
- With a base of 61% Mugwort extract, this wash off pack clears the pores of impurities, soothes inflamed and irritated skin, and gently exfoliates dead skin to reveal a bright and healthy complexion.
- Mugwort- has smoothing, protective powers fit for mature skin, too. "Mouse- and cell-based trials reveal that mugwort acts as an antioxidant, helping prevent damage caused by ultraviolet rays, as well as a collagen stimulator, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Kaolin clay- Is known for absorbing excess oils or sebum from the skin’s surface and gently exfoliates the skin. It is also effective in removing pore-clogging contaminants such as dust, dirt and dead skin that can accumulate on the skin’s surface.
- Bentonite clay- Is a powerhouse that deeply cleanses your skin, flushes out toxins, and absorbs dirt and oil from your skin. Research shows that bentonite clay helps in soothing the skin, relieving dermatitis, and managing acne.
- Adzuki Bean- for gentle physical exfoliation of (ready to be exfoliated) dead skin.
- You like???
How to use
- After cleansing, take an appropriate amount with the enclosed spatula and apply it evenly across a clean and dry face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Allow to dry and harden for 15 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water. Follow up with your favourite moisturiser.
Artemisia Princeps Extract, Kaolin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bentonite, Betaine, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Powder, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2Hexanediol, Methylpropanediol, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Chromium Oxide Greens, Charcoal Powder, Water, Beta-Glucan, Polyquaternium-51, Fructooligosaccharides, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
this mask cleans out my dead skin and really calms my skin. love it. this was my second purchase
Enter Your Email.