MISSHA - ALL AROUND SAFE BLOCK ESSENCE SUN MILK SPF 50+ PA+++ 70ML
360 Degree Protection!!!
- A hydrating, non-greasy, non-sticky sunscreen that provides complete protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays and soothes skin irritated by the sun. With a light moisturizing texture.
- All-around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk goes on smoothly and gives a dewy finish without a white cast.
- Ingredients including four kinds of flower extracts (apricot flower, lotus flower, chrysanthemum flower, and camellia flower) provide moisture and nourishment. Sun Milk also contains Thanaka extract which delivers a cooling effect.
- Chrysanthemum flower- has anti inflammatory properties that can help soothe red, irritated skin from conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It acts as a gentle astringent to help tone skin and helps revitalize the skin to reduce the appearance of aging.
- Lotus flower- significantly improves the elasticity of the skin. Improved elasticity means stronger skin cells, less wrinkles, and firmer looking skin!
- Thanaka extract- a nutrient-dense paste packed with vitamin E, which protects the skin against polluted air and free radicals, the unstable compounds that damage cell structure. Vitamin E is comprised of antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, all things your skin loves!
How to use
- Used at the last step of skincare.
- Gently spread over the vulnerable areas to sun rays which are face, neck, arms, and legs.
- Reapply as needed when you spend a lot of time outdoors.
Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Artemisia princeps Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Prunus Mume Flower Extract, Calendula officinalis flower water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Water, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,. BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Betaine, Caprylyl Methicone, Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone, Bis- PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG- 20/5 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Friends come and see how my skin has become so smooth.
This product is amazing Essence
Enter Your Email.