I'M FROM - HONEY MASK 30g
- This premium wash-off mask contains 38.7% natural honey from Mountain Jiri of Korea alongside propolis, bee venom, oils from macadamia nut, jojoba seed, hazelnut and sunflower seeds to tighten pores, hydrate and nourish skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Bee Venom has a number of benefits including improved skin texture and firmness, the reduction of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and reduced pigmentation and sun damage like time reverse for your skin.
- The four main benefits of propolis include its ability to “act as an antibacterial, help with wound healing, moisturize, and be a powerful antioxidant,making it amazing for acne prone skin.
- Macadamia nut oil,jojoba seed oil,hazelnut oil and sunflower seed oils are great for hydration and boosting the natural appearance of the skin.
- Slather your face in this goodness for that amazing natural glow and baby soft skin!!! Still in doubt?? I think not!
How to use
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount over the face.
- Relax with the mask on for 10 minutes up to an hour.
- Remove the mask using a spatula.
- Gently rinse off with warm water.
Honey, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Polysorbate 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propolis Extract, Beta-Glucan, Bee Venom, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.