I'M FROM - FIG BOOSTING ESSENCE 150ml
Figged And Fabulous!!
This essence contains 62.7% Fig Extract which penetrates deep into the skin for a moisturizing finish. It boosts the skin to help absorb for the next skincare step. With the NMF Peptide and Amino Acid, it forms a moisture barrier for a full hydration and also offers anti-aging antioxidant effects with Fig Extract and Polyphenol.
- Figs are rich in vitamin c boosting your skin's natural appearance and glow!!
- The nutrients and vitamins packed in figs regulate sebum production making it perfect for oily skin.
- The anti-oxidants in fig extract and polyphenol help to regulate melanin production easing the effects of sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- The peptides and amino acids prevent trans-epidermal moisture loss hence deeply hydrating skin, perfect for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Glow?? Check! Moisture? Check!! Add To Cart?? Check!!
How to use
After cleansing and toning, pour out 3-4 drops onto your palms and pat gently all throughout your skin.
- Use it as a gentle exfoliating care essence: Soak 2-3 cotton pads with the essence and apply it onto the areas where you struggle with flakiness (forehead, nose, cheeks, and etc) and leave it for 3 to 5 minutes.
Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glucose, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Triethylhexanoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Betaine Salicylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Octanediol, Tocopherol.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.