HEIMISH - MARINE CARE EYE CREAM 30 ML
Eyes on the prize!!!
- The luxurious Heimish Marine Care Eye Cream is a hydrating and brightening eye cream that harnesses the healing power of the sea to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Miracle marine water - Everything from anti-aging to hydrating, to soothing. Not only do the plants that grow in the ocean help your skin, but marine water itself can have skin enhancing qualities as well.
- Fermented seaweed extract -Regulates oil production, exfoliates, brightens, and moisturizes dry, dull skin. to purify and rejuvenate skin.
- Peptides and plant stem cell extracts lock in moisture.
- Adenosine-Helps with fine lines and wrinkles ,good for mature aging skin.
- Beta glucan-Is a hydrating powerhouse which plumps up fine lines and wrinkles.
- This rich eye cream comes with a cooling applicator to help reduce puffiness and massage the eye area.
- Keep your eyes on the prize!!
How to use
- Before applying moisturiser in the morning and night, apply this product evenly on the skin, and gently pat it to help with absorption.
- Use the spatula to gently massage the eye area.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycol Palmitate, Glycol Stearate SE, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Cloustoni Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Adenosine, Trehalose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Glycol, Cl 77288, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cl 77492, Cl 77499, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyacrylate-13, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.