Eunyul-BLACK SEED THERAPY BODY WASH
- This gentle soothing hydrating guarantees an invigorating shower experience that cleans as it hydrates your whole body.
- Lathers into rich, fine foam to deeply cleanse your skin while keeping it soft and smooth. Contains ATOCARE Ivy, a patented ingredient of English Ivy Extract that helps relieve atopic dermatitis.
- Ivy extract- has been praised for thoroughly hydrating the skin and relieving irritation from psoriasis, eczema, acne, and other skin-related conditions! It goes beyond beauty.
- Soybean extract- include brightening your skin, reducing redness from sun exposure and boosting the production of collagen! Johnson & Johnson offers several products with soy extracts to enhance your skin’s radiance, brightness and smoothness.
- Sesame seed extract- is rich in powerful antioxidants and possesses antibacterial and antiviral properties. It offers several benefits to your skin by bringing blood and nourishment. The oil extracted from sesame seeds is rich in omega-6, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamins B and E which have been used as products of beautification.
- Blueberry fruit extract- Often touted as a rich source of antioxidants. These antioxidants include anthocyanin, a class of compounds purported to reduce inflammation and protect the skin from cellular damage.
- Does your body need some TLC? Add to cart!!
How To Use
Apply the bodywash to your body with a washcloth. Use a wet washcloth to apply the bodywash from head to toe. Gently rub your body with the washcloth to help clean your skin and remove dead skin cells. Avoid using just your hands to apply the bodywash, as it is more difficult to clean your entire body with just your hands.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laureth-3, Sodium Sulfate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate , PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polyquaternium-7, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.