- Use mask on clean, dry face. Peel off and discard the film liner.
- Apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed into skin.
DOUBLE DARE - OMG RED+SNAIL MASK
- OMG Red + Snail Mask is a new type of mask made with a combination of Super 8 Red ingredients and Snail Secretion Filtrate.
- The mask is infused with Super 8 Red ingredients including Rose, Red Bean and Pomegranate extracts that your skin will love and will improve its overall appearance.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate delivers antioxidant properties, as well as the ability to stimulate collagen production and enhance skin healing.
- It’s also rich in natural hyaluronic acid to instantly revitalize your skin.
- Pomegranate extracts-This mask is good for hydration and contain natural antimicrobials from vitamin C, which may help fight bacteria and fungus in your skin. Such benefits may help treat P. acnes bacteria, which may be a precursor to acne breakouts. firming up the skin.
- Rose-Rose essential oil acts as a superb emollient to moisturize skin, protecting the skin from moisture loss and preventing free radicals and toxins from entering the skin. The skin’s moisture barrier is a critical part of the immune system, and helps the skin maintain its proper level of nutrients.
- You know what they say about red??
How to use
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Arginine, Carbomer, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.