DEHYDRATED SKIN SET
I'M FROM - FIG SCRUB MASK 31g
Fig It And Forget It!!
I'm From Fig Scrub Mask contains finely selected fresh figs grown up in a warm area called Yeong-am, Keratinase of figs and brown sugar make your skin smooth and bright.
- The high levels of omega 3 fatty acids in figs helps to keep the skin moisturized and well- conditioned. Like a drink of water for dry, dehydrated skin
- The high water content in fig helps to flush out the toxins and waste from the body, preventing pimples and acne. It also treats eczema and psoriasis, giving you a healthy and glowing skin.
- Unclog the pores for a radiant skin: The enzymes present in the figs will remove the dead cells while the sugar will mildly polish the skin.
- For Lightening and whitening the skin: The high levels of vitamin C in figs can help to lighten and even out the skin tone
- Natural Exfoliation: The peels of figs contain several active enzymes, which can be used as an exfoliating agent to remove the dead cells from the skin.
- .Grab this fig scrub mask and enjoy all these amazing benefits, goodness straight from nature!!!
COS DE BAHA HYALURONIC+B5 SERUM 30ml (HP).
As we age skin moisture can drop significantly which makes the skin lose elasticity and expose the signs of aging on the skin.
Cos De BAHA Hyaluronic Acid serum is indispensable for its line-smoothing hydrating and Plumping properties without a heavy feel.
Hyaluronic acid is known to increase our cells' ability to bind water giving our skin plumper and firmer appearance.
Can be used day or night even be used around the eyes.
More Pure and Natural Hyaluronic Acid Powder 1% Density Solution High Molecular Weight(HMW): 1,500 kDa, PH Level: 6.5 HA Serum For All Skin Types (Including Sensitive Skin) Intensive Hydration and Collagen Booster
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.