Dear, Klairs - GENTLE BLACK SUGAR FACIAL POLISH 110G
- Essentially, a sugar scrub can be a better option for skin exfoliation and can remove the top layers of dead skin cells. A scrub that combines sugar and an essential oil like olive oil to help your skin. It Provides skin softness and supple feel plus will remove all dirt and will unclog pores.
- Black sugar- Contains vitamins and minerals that helps the development of skin cells. It will remove your dead skin cells which will be resulted skin healthy. The vitamin B content in black sugar can help from skin problems like aging and protect skin from the UV sunlight.
- Shea butter-Is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree. It may offer mild UV protection (up to SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Cranberry oil- to gently exfoliate without stripping it of moisture or irritating sensitive skin. Compounds in cranberry seed oil help reduce skin inflammation and irritation. It helps strengthen the skin's protective barrier and helps ease itchiness and scaly or flaky skin.
- Vegan-friendly formulation helps remove blackheads and whiteheads on skin to brighten and prevent excess sebum build-up. Formulated without alcohol, silicones or pigments. Cruelty-free.
- Come on baby?? grab some sugar!!
How to Use
- Massage dry face with the cleansing oil for one minute.
- Dispense a pea-sized amount of the facial scrub and apply over the face. Massage thoroughly to melt dead skin cells and sebum.
- Gently roll over the face to emulsify the oil with water.
- Rinse off with water and deep cleanse with the foaming cleanser until no slippery feel remains
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Black Strap Powder, Cetylethylexanoate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Candelilla Wax Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Fragrance, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.