DAILY SKIN SOFTENING WATER 500 ML-Special sale
- A water-like exfoliating toner with low irritation and no viscosity. You can easily take care of dead skin cells daily with this toner as it contains sugarcane extract, a natural exfoliant, and a small amount(0.15%) of citric acid that causes the lowest irritation among AHAs.
- Sugarcane extract-Apart from hydrating and anti-aging benefits, a regular application of sugarcane extracts has been found effective in curing skin problems like acne. The alpha-hydroxy acids present in sugarcane can heal acne naturally without drying out your skin.
- Citric Acid- Has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots on the skin. When applied topically citric acid can work in the outer layers of the skin repairing the skin barrier function enabling it to prevent UV rays penetrating areas suffering from photodamage causing the pigmentation to deepen in color.
- The toner also contains 45% of cucumber water that delivers rich hydration and refreshing sensation to soothe your dry skin the exfoliation might cause.
- It is recommended to skin types that suffer from excessive dead skin cells and whiteheads, and also to hypersensitive skin as it causes no irritation or stickiness.
How to use
- After cleansing, even out your skin texture using a cotton pad soaked in the toner.
- Layer the toner on the area with excessive dead skin cells or sebum by pressing lightly with a cotton pad or the palm of your hand.
- Continue your routine with essence, cream, and so on.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Aqua (Water), Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.