Innisfree - My Real Squeeze Mask (12 Types)-special sale
- Aloe -protects tired skin against external stimulants to help soothe and calm.
- Bamboo green tea and cucumbers, replenishes moisture on dry skin.
- Ginseng- brings vitality and energy to tired skin to leave it moisturized and healthy.
- Figs - leaves dull skin smooth and clear.
- Manuka honey - thoroughly replenishes moisture on dry, rough skin
- Pomegranates - leaves the skin plump and radiant
- Roses - leaves the skin smooth and radiant.
- Limes - leaves the skin bright and transparent.
- Acai berries - leaves the skin resilient and full of life.
- Tea tree - leaves the skin clean and clear
How to use
- After cleansing, apply toner to soothe skin.
- Unpack the mask and place gently on your face except eyes and mouth areas.
- Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes and pat the remaining essence or cream to increase absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Juice, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Betaine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Hydroxide, Honey Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Pantolactone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Carbomer, Rosa Centifolia Flower Juice, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Palmitoyl Sarcosinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Tromethamine
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.