Benton - SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT STEAM CREAM 50g-Special sale
Fly or Crawl!!
- This ultra light cream is an unlikely collaboration of nature, snail mucin filtrate and bee venom and packed with so much goodness!
- Snail Filtrate Secretion- is a protein and vitamin-rich ingredient that smoothens and improves skin texture. Instantly plumps the skin and smoothens out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bee Venom- which helps promote collagen production, EGF (a Nobel prize ingredient) and is packed with antiseptic polyphenols as well as soothing and calming properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid- helps maintain moisture whilst diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and brightening and strengthening the skin.
- Niacinamide-helps regulate oil and sebum production and brighten the skin giving it a natural looking glow.
- Beta Glucan-A superstar hydrating ingredient with 20% more moisture than hyaluronic acid and supports collagen production making it good for mature and dry dehydrated skin.
- Also with allantoin and panthenol to soothe and calm skin as well as it keep it hydrated.
- Go forth and glow!!!
How to Use
- Apply a moderate amount of the cream on face after cleansing.
- Pat gently for better absorption.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil,Sodium Hyaluronate, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Carbomer, Urea, Arginine, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.