A'pieu - MILK ONE PACK 1PC (7 FLAVORS )-special sale
A'pieu milk one pack sheet masks are incredibly effective treatments carefully formulated to address specific skin concerns with remarkable brightening, plumping, hydrating (whatever-you-need) effect in as little as 20 minutes.
- Coconut extract - with high dietary fibres and vitamin B that deliver deep moisture into the skin.
- Banana extract - very nourishing and provides a healthy skin with vitality and Royal Jelly Extract that soothes sensitive skin.
- Chocolate - Cacao extract gets rid off dead skin cells and helps maintain smoother skin.
- Coffee extract - gives elasticity and makes a glowing silky skin.
- Milk extract - softens your skin and removes dead skin cells
- Strawberry - gives bright and clear skin appearance hydrates your skin and prevents drying
- Green tea - soothes and calms irritated skin
How to use
- After cleansing, adjust skin texture with toner.
- Spread the mask sheet evenly over face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes and remove the sheet.
- Massage the remaining essence into skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Milk Extract, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Callus Culture Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Royal Jelly Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Pearl Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.