Axis-Y - CERA-HEART MY TYPE DUO CREAM 60ml
Oh!! My Heart!!!
- A “U Zone” and “T Zone” cream that tends to your skin’s year-round, ever-changing moisturizing needs for a youthful, nourished glow.
- Ceramide U-Zone Cream is a rich moisturizer for dry skin ,with allantoin, glycerin, hyaluronic acid and centella asiatica which are all natural nourishing and hydrating ingredients.
- Heartleaf T-Zone Cream is a lightweight moisturizer for oily skin ,glycerin, licorice root extract, guaiazulene which are all soothing lightweight ingredients suitable for oily skin.
- On hotter days when your skin is getting oilier, apply more of the T-zone cream; during the cold winter months, apply more of the U-zone cream. The T-Zone Cream has a gel texture to moisturize oily regions, it helps control oil production and prevents sun damage.
- The U-Zone Cream has a creamy texture to seal in the moisture and protects skin against environmental aggressors. This 2-in-1 moisturizer is the skincare staple all-year round.
- Get some for your heart!!
How to use
- Use the enclosed scoop to scoop out an appropriate amount to be massaged evenly across your face.
- For drier areas, apply the U Zone cream. For oilier areas, apply the T Zone cream. If you need a boost of moisture and hydration, you can also mix both creams together.
T Zone Cream
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Betaine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sorghum Bicolor Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspergillus Ferment, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Guaiazulene.
U Zone Cream
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Sorbitol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Candelilla Cera, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sorghum Bicolor Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspergillus Ferment, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The first 2 days it was good my face cleared up then after some days I started getting pustules all over my face I still have them I thought it was like skin purging but I'm still using it I hope it will clear up
I'll let you know after 1 week
Enter Your Email.