PURITO - BHA DEAD SKIN MOISTURE GEL 100ml
- So ,you know how sleep is really really good for your skin ?? Imagine going to sleep and waking up with baby soft, supple and radiant skin?? Right??
- This product contains 2% of Betaine Salicylate, which is an oil-soluble exfoliant that removes impurities and sebum inside the pores ,safely and gently getting rid of dead skin and plugged pores.
- Tea tree leaf extract- has anti-inflammatory property and controls excessive sebum production. This is an excellent product for particularly oily skin.
- Aloe vera leaf extract- that soothes the skin and provides gentle non-greasy hydration.
- Sodium hyaluronate -attracts moisture and helps retain moisture within the skin, preventing dryness after exfoliation.
- Artemisia capillaris leaf extract- helps sooth and balance skin with anti-inflammatory effects. Flushing improvement: Excellent effect on redness improvement. Skin cleansing: To discharge the toxins of the skin and assists skin imperfections such as blemishes and freckles.
- So go to sleep...you will feel much better when you wake up!!
How to use
- Prep your skin with toner after cleansing.
- Gently apply an appropriate amount of the product onto the face from the center, avoiding eye and lip areas.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Artemisia Capillaris Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Tromethamine
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.