BENTON - SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT MASK PACK 1pc
SHEET!! It's a bee!!
- This sheet mask contains soothing ingredients like Camellia Leaf Water and Snail Filtrate. It also contains Bee Venom and other natural based ingredients to help improve rough and damaged skin from various stresses and pollution.
- Camellia Sinesis Leaf Water- has been shown to offer significant benefits for our skin, either taken as a beverage or applied topically. It is a powerful skin antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory powers, can repair DNA damaged by UV radiation, can protect the skin from UVB radiation, and reduce water loss through the epidermis.
- Snail Mucin filtrate-Moisturizes skin, promotes collagen production, aids in skin healing and regeneration. WHO SHOULD USE IT: In general, snail mucin can be used on all skin types, though its hydrating properties make it especially choice for those with dry skin.
- Beta Glucan-Enriched with 97% purebeta glucan, it minimizes pores, visibly corrects skin tone and deeply hydrates. To seal it all in is the magical moisturizer. This is the all-star of the products and of face lotions in general. The texture is a mystery, lying somewhere between a cream and sort of gel feel.
- Willow Bark extract-Salicylic acid acts as an exfoliant to remove old and dead skin cells (see below for more on salicylic acid). Willow bark also offers anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve swelling and sensitivity. This makes willow bark ideal for rosacea as well as sensitive blemishes, cystic acne and aging, roughened skin.
- Packed with so much goodness. Give A Sheet!!
Buy 4 for 1000.
How to Use
- After cleansing, prep your skin with skin toner.
- Open the pouch and adjust the mask to the contours of your face.
- After 20-30 minutes, remove the mask and pat remaining essence onto face for better absorption.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.