BENTON - PHA PEELING TONER 150ml
- PHA peeling toner main ingredients are third generation PHA, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water & Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate. PHA is used because it’s safe from photosensitivity compared to AHA and melts impurities on the skin while forming a water barrier, leaving the skin smooth and clear.
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water- Functions as an astringent and skin conditioning agent. When astringents are applied to the skin, they cause mild coagulation of keratins (skin proteins). This results in the temporary cooling and toning effect associated with astringents. Centaurea cyanus flower extract is also rich in polyphenols, specifically flavonoids and anthocyanins. These components function as antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Allantoin-While the basic benefits of allantoin remove dead skin cells, it goes way beyond the capabilities of an alpha hydroxy acid exfoliator! It has the added benefit of promoting additional moisture in the area between cells, which helps keep your skin from experiencing transepidermal water loss, or moisture evaporating from the surface of the skin.
- Leaves skin hydrated, glowing and ready for the next steps in your skin care routine. Can be used for all skin types but highly recommended for sensitive skin.
How to Use:
- Dispense a proper amount onto a cotton pad.
- wipe onto skin for a gentle peel.
Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid (3%), Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.