BENTON - DEEP GREEN TEA TONER 150ml
- Topically, the benefits of polyphenols in green tea help soothe and calm the appearance of irritation, redness, dryness, and breakouts. In other words, green tea can help heal your skin, which is an added bonus if you are also treating it with harsher agents like salicylic acid, which can dry out your skin.
- Achieve youthful and soft skin with this Green Tea Toner infused with over 53% green tea This a soothing, dermatological tested toner utilizing green tea extract and other natural-derived extracts to balance skin’s oil-water balance, revitalizes and calms the skin.
- Centella asiatica- Is a great option for oily skin, as it can help hydrate and moisturize the skin lightly, without being super heavy or greasy. Since oily skin is usually more prone to breakouts, it’s anti-inflammatory properties are great for oily skin types as well, as they can help control the inflammation that comes along with acne.
- Houttuynia cordata- contains polysaccharides, which when present in skincare, serve as fantastic humectants and skin hydrators i.e. they help to maintain the skin’s moisture levels.
- Willow bark extracts- . Detoxes pores; Exfoliates the skin; Reduces inflammation; Kills bacteria; Relieves painful blemishes; Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles; Reduces excess oil; Remedies dull skin; Minimizes the appearance of pore size; Does not dry out or irritate skin;
- Hyaluronic acid that helps retain moisture of skin.
- It quickly absorbs into skin, allowing you to put on makeup soon after.
How to use
- After toning, dispense three to four drops onto clean hands.
- gently pat onto face to absorb.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water(50%), Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Betaine
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.