BENTON - ALOE HYALURON CREAM 50g
- This lightweight cream packs a hydrating punch for your thirsty skin!!
Hyaluronic acid- It moisturizes. It’s a humectant, which means it draws water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss. Whether you’ve got dry skin, oily skin, or even eczema, using hyaluronic can make your face look softer and younger.
- Glycerin-Being an all-natural product, glycerin is exceptionally gentle even on sensitive skin and helps soothe skin woes such as inflammation and redness.
- Aloe leaf juice-The great benefit of aloe vera for skin is to reduce the signs of earlier aging such as the presence of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. This benefit is due to the vitamin E content in aloe vera juice. Not only for that, aloe vera juice also contains vitamin C and beta carotene which nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Lichen extract-Lichen extract is of high importance in contemporary cosmetics. Skin damages caused by extreme UV exposure, like sunburn, can be soothed or even healed by baths or compresses with lichen extract. Lichen extract is great to fight skin impurities, blackheads, acne and skin inflammations. It is also suited as a treatment for rosacea.
- Panthenol-Barrier repairing: Panthenol-based formulations significantly can increase the moisture of your skin, which means it has important beneficial effects on your skins barrier function, by decreasing transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Safe to say this product is the GOAT!!!(Greatest of all time)
How to use
- Use at the last step of your skincare routine by applying a suitable amount.
- spread evenly across skin to absorb.
Aloe - Soothing, moisturizing, calming heated skin
7-Hyaluronic Acid - Phased skin moisturizing and hydration
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aqua(Water), Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Arginine, Carbomer, Panthenol, 1,2Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Xanthan Gum
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.