Banila co - CLEAN IT ZERO CLEANSING BALM PURIFYING 100ML
Not A Bum This Balm!!
- Hypoallergenic cleanser comes in a solid balm form that quickly transforms into silky oil upon touching skin.
- The soft, lightweight formula dissolves makeup and washes away impurities without stripping skin of essential oils.
- Its papaya extract helps to naturally exfoliate as well as soothe sun damage, packed with vitamin c goodness bringing you one step closer to clean glass skin.
- Acerola extracts rich in Vitamin A help to protect your skin from sun damage with regular use. It protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- This cleansing balm is NOT a bum. It works!!
How to use
- Using the spatula provided, scoop out a small amount and massage into your dry face.
- Wet your hands with water and then further massage into skin, emulsifying the cleanser.
- Rinse off with water, and continue on with your skincare routine or a second cleanse.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Anthemis nobilis flower water, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.