AROMATICA - Organic Neroli Brightening Facial Oil
Roll With Neroli!!
- This organic, all natural brightening facial oil is formulated with Neroli Oil to help renew and brighten dull complexions. Neroli Oil, made from orange blossom flowers is a precious extract – it takes 1000 kg of orange blossom flowers to make 1 kg of oil – that is known to help with skin regeneration and helps brighten dull and uneven skin.
- Jojoba seed oil-has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
- Jasmine oil- may be a good choice for those with acne. It is antibacterial by nature, making it good for preventing the spread of germs across the skin’s oil barrier.
- Borage seed oil-helping to seal skin moisture, maintain skin suppleness and fight skin inflammation.
- Sunflower seed oil-Benefits of sunflower oil to reduce acne. Acne occurs when excess oil and sebum that is covered in follicles under the skin and infected by bacteria. Vitamins A, C, D, and E, and essential fatty acids present in sunflower oil will provide a protective layer, which prevents bacterial skin contact. Therefore, sunflower oil also works as an effective remedy against acne, and this oil should be applied to the skin directly.
- This amazing oil blend is guaranteed to make your skin glow!!
How To Use
- Apply a 3-4 drops on your face evenly and gently dap for better absorption. It can also be mixed into a moisturizer
Ingredients:*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (77.6%), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (4,320mg), *Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil (675mg), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (405mg), *Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil (270mg), Alpha Bisabolol (Plant-derived Brightener), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), **Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil (4.8%, Neroli Oil), **Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, **Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, **Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, **Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, **Limonene, **Linalool, **Geraniol, **Citronellol, **Farnesol *Organic Ingredients **Natural Essential Oil
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.