APIEU - ICING SWEET BAR SHEET MASK (3TYPES) 21G
The thin, lightweight tencel sheet has been drenched in a silky essence of active ingredients and fruit extracts to effectively deliver intense moisture and active ingredients to the skin.
- Pineapple - Pineapple and mango extracts gently exfoliate skin, giving it softness, elasticity and smoothness.
- Hanrabong - enriched with vitamin c, it brightens and clarifies the skin. while witch hazel soothes redness and irritation. Tangerine and yuzu extracts level the colour and texture of the epidermis, brighten freckles and pigmented spots.
- Watermelon and pomegranate extracts help to normalize the natural hydro-lipid balance of skin. They give prolonged moisturizing, increase firmness and make the skin incredibly tender, velvety and refreshed.
How to use
- Cleanse face and apply toner to refine the skin texture
- Carefully remove mask from packaging, unfold, and place the sheet on your face
- Apply mask evenly across face, gently smooth the mask to ensure good contact with skin
- Leave mask on face for 10 ~ 15 minutes
- Remove mask and discard. Pat skin lightly to absorb the remaining essence into the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Sea Water, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated lecithin, Dimethicone, C12-14 Pareth-12, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Arginine, Carbomer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.