Petitfee - BLACK PEARL AND GOLD HYDROGEL EYE PATCHES 60pcs
- PETITFEE Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye patches contains black pearl extract, 24K gold and rose water to unify the skin around the eye, reduce the appearance of irregularities and boost the luminosity of the look that seems less fatigued.
- The dark circles are attenuated and the pockets decongested. The patches are infused with a mild composition containing many plant ingredients such as aloe vera, ginseng (5,000 ppm) and rose.
- Their collagen content fights the signs of age that particularly affect this area of the face.
- Black pearls contain over 20 different types of minerals and amino acids for clean and beautiful skin without blemishes.
- Gold keeps skin tone healthy and invigorates skin around eyes.
How to Use
- After washing your face, prep your skin with toner.
- Use the included spatula to take out an eye patch from the container.
- >Place a patch under each eye.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the eye patch and pat in any remaining essence
Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Peat Water, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Water, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Gold (CI 77480), Pearl Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Mineral Oil
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.